New assignment for Mgr. Leopoldo Girelli

New assignment
for Mgr. Leopoldo Girelli
as Apostolic Nuncio in Singapore
and Apostolic Delegate in Vietnam, Malaysia and Brunei





Teman-teman Ytk, saya menerima SMS dari Yang Mulia Mgr. Leopoldo Girelli, Duta Besar Vatikan untuk Indonesia, sbb. :

"Dear Excellency, I inform you that today the Holy Father will appoint me as Apostolic Nuncio in Singapore and Apostolic Delegate in Vietnam, Malaysia and Brunei. As I am leaving Indonesia in one month, since now I take the opportunity to sincerely thank you for your appreciated collaboration during my mission in this beloved Country. May God bless you and Indonesia. Nuncio" (Thursday, January 13, 2011, 4:12 PM)



Telah saya sampaikan jawaban saya, sbb.:

"Dear Excellency, thank you very much for the information, especially for the good work you have done for our Catholic Church (for Bandung and Semarang), and for Indonesia. The collaboration you have done has encouraged me to carry out my job. I remain sincerely yours in Christ, + Johannes Pujasumarta (Thursday, January 13, 2011, 4:29 PM)